flex-users mailing list archives

From Philip Medlam <philip.med...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Play video with a Apache Flex web app
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2015 12:03:39 GMT
My "best" experience of playing videos, is to convert them to .flv files
with the Adobe Media Encoder
(I believe this is still free?).
Suggest you try that option.

If you continue to have problems and can reference a small video, I will
download it and have a look at the issue.

I don't have a PC however, but can run, say, Windows7, in Parallles on a
Mac.

Phil.

--
Philip Medlam