flex-users mailing list archives

From Angelo Lazzari <angelo.lazz...@redtulp.com>
Subject Play video with a Apache Flex web app
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2015 09:43:50 GMT
Hi all,
we're now committed to create a simple app that should play a sequence of
videos (provided from a web agency) and locally saved on the same computer
where the app is running: the app will be a AIR app installed on a PC
connected to a HD Video (obviously the app won't only play videos but we
have problems just on this part ;) )

Looking for how apache flex can help us in running this videos (
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fflex.apache.org%2Fasdoc%2Fspark%2Fcomponents%2FmediaClasses%2FDynamicStreamingVideoSource.html&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGWr2pdxyL3xyDb228T-KJ2GpgBNA
)
 it seems that we cannot run directly the mp4 4k video file but we need to
convert in a flv format?? or something like this?

Is there someone that has already had to play a video on a Flex web app?

Thank you very much
Angelo