flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: BlazeDS in Tomcat behind IIS
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 20:30:07 GMT
Are you trying to tunnel a Streaming or Long Polling channel through IIS?
This could be a problem as is with using the Tomcat -> Apache AJP connector.
The problem is that these connectors don't quite know when to flush their buffers.
As I have heard the new AJP connectors are able to handle Streaming connections as the support
for WebSockets has needed the same adjustments, don't know how this is with the IIS connectors.

Chris

PS: If all goes well you could update to Apache Flex BlazeDS 4.7.0 by the end of the week
... as we are currently in the process of releasing it. Looking good at the moment.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Petr Nemecek [mailto:pnem@cmail.cz]
Gesendet: Montag, 2. März 2015 16:11
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: BlazeDS in Tomcat behind IIS

Hi,

I have a Flex app that uses BlazeDS (4.0.0.14931) to communicate with Java classes. Swf is
served by IIS (port 443) and communicates directly with Tomcat (port 8443).

What I would like to do is to use IIS as a proxy, so that swf communicates with Tomcat via
IIS, i.e. all communication goes through one port (443).
I've installed Application Request Routing and URL rewrite to IIS and now I'm able to make
that almost happen...

When I make a first call from swf, it goes through nicely, but second call fails with following:

faultString: 'Send failed'
faultDetail: 'Channel.Ping.Failed error Detected duplicate HTTP-based FlexSessions, generally
due to the remote host disabling session cookies.
Session cookies must be enabled to manage the client connection correctly.'

Any idea, where should I enable those session cookies? In Tomcat? In IIS?
Where exactly?

Many thanks,
 Petr