flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Apache Flex Committers at ApacheCon 2015
Date Sat, 07 Mar 2015 16:05:39 GMT
Unfortunately the Apache Foundations program commitee thinks different :-(

Not a single Flex talk was selected for the ApacheCon US 2015 program even if our submissions
mostly got way better revews than a lot of the selected talks. Being a part of the review
commitee I could sadly see that our revews had nothing to do with if a proposal was selected
in the end. So I know that next time I'll invest my time otherwise and not waste it on doing
any reviews.

Not having a single selected talk makes it impossible for me to come. Would have liked to
attend.

Chris

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: KSands@loftware.com [mailto:KSands@loftware.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 6. März 2015 21:57
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: RE: Apache Flex Committers at ApacheCon 2015

Thanks for responding Alex.  First and foremost to me is meeting face to face with people
on the team to hear first-hand about what they have worked on and what they are really looking
forward to doing in the future with Apache Flex.  I can read about things on web pages all
day, but hearing a real person (live or even on a video) involved with the project talking
about the state of the project and the plans for its future would go a long way. I am also
very interested in the Apache FlexJS project and would love to get more details on the vision
for such an intriguing project.

Thanks,
Keegan Sands