flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Could someone tell me how to upgrade to flexmojos 7.1 please
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 22:01:55 GMT
Hi,

think I should be quite ideal to help you with this ;-)

Actually from the syntax and configuration options not much has changed. The only thing is
that the 6.x branch hasn't received quite as much love regarding fixing of minor issues ...
but hey ... my heart is beating for Apache Flex and no longer Adobe Flex ;-)

The major change is that FM 7.x uses the groupId org.apache.flex wherever 6.x used com.adobe.flex,
but the structure has changed slightly. In general switching to FM7.x and updating the groupId
should do the trick. On other thing that might cause problems are third party libs compiled
against Adobe flex, these still reference Adobe Flex SDKs with their com.adobe.flex groupIds,
you will have to detect these with "mvn dependency:tree" and exclude them as having both will
definitely cause problems.

The Flexmojos testsuite contains a lot of configuration examples:
https://github.com/chrisdutz/flexmojos/tree/flexmojos-7.x/flexmojos-testing/flexmojos-test-harness/projects

I wrote down a lot of stuff in the Flex Wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Quick+Start+Guide%3A+Building+Apache+Flex+applications+using+Maven

So if you need any more help ... come back and post your problem. I'll try to help you as
soon as I can or someone else here on the list will assist.

Good luck,
   Chris