flex-users mailing list archives

From Subs <subscripti...@leeburrows.com>
Subject Re: Flash to Air
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 15:57:17 GMT
You should be able to publish as an AIR app without making any changes
to your code.

There are a few ways to handle publishing to multiple targets; its a
matter of personal preference (and which IDE you are using).

Easiest way (assuming you are using FB) is probably to create a new
project for AIR version - and in project properties->flex build
path->source path, add folder to point to src folder of your web
project. Then you only need to maintain one set of code.

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter