flex-users mailing list archives

From modjkl...@comcast.net
Subject how enable checkbox when scroll to bottom of Spark TextArea?
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2015 19:07:50 GMT
I'm trying to implement a clickwrap agreement wherein a user must scroll to the bottom of a
spark TextArea or RichEditableText box in order to enable a checkbox that must be selected
to a Terms of Service (TOS) contract. This ensures the TOS at least passed by the user's eyes
before agreeing to it (of course, we can never be sure the user actually read it).

What can I use to determine that user has scrolled to the bottom of the text area, so that
I can enable the checkbox? Thanks for any comments.