flex-users mailing list archives

From DarrenEvans <darren.ev...@allocatesoftware.com>
Subject Re: Extend / Reset FlashBuilder Trial Period
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 09:33:36 GMT
One of the devs involved in this has never installed the trial so we are
going to use his machine while waiting for the licenses.

When he's not around I think I will shove it on a VM as you suggest.

Licenses are going through the internal wheel at the moment.

Wonder if it's worth contacting Adobe and explaining we need to extend the
trial while the licenses are being sorted?

Pedro Serralha wrote