flex-users mailing list archives

From quick6black <anas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: weird Radio Button UI with mobile project using 4.14 SDK?
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 15:02:49 GMT
You can use the old skin by using this in your css or reference your own
radio button skin.

@namespace "library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark";

RadioButton
{
	skinClass: ClassReference("spark.skins.mobile.RadioButtonSkin");
}

I disagree that it is "so ugly" the intent of the skin is to replicate the
Android 4x radio button. If you like the style of the Android 4x but do not
like the white background ring  you can change the background color by doing

<s:RadioButton label="Radio" groupName="mygroup" chromeColor="#FF0000"/>

I created a radio button that replicates the android material design which
is similar to Om's Android 4x button. You can download  here
<https://github.com/quick6black/flex-Android-Material-Skins/blob/master/src/spark/skins/android5/RadioButtonSkin.as>

and update your css using this

RadioButton
{
	skinClass: ClassReference("spark.skins.android5.RadioButtonSkin");
	backgroundAlpha: 0; /*background alpha*/
	chromeColor: #000000; /*background color*/
	selectColor: #009688;
	unselectColor: #6D6D6D;
}