flex-users mailing list archives

From Scott Matheson <smathe...@intralinks.com>
Subject alivepdf questions
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 20:00:45 GMT
Hi, I use alivePDF to generate PDF client side, all works well, I end up saving the PDF to
disk, the user can then open the PDF and print

However the client would now like the PDF to be open after generation so the user can print
from the PDF or save, saving becomes the users options

Does anyone know if alivePDF can support this, ie opens a PDF window after creation, I find
the document very difficult to follow, example would be nice :)

Sent from my iPad

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.