flex-users mailing list archives

From modjkl...@comcast.net
Subject Re: how enable checkbox when scroll to bottom of Spark TextArea?
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2015 13:05:10 GMT
Thank you so much!

----- Original Message -----

From: "Gaël Chrétien" <gael.chretien@gmail.com>
To: users@flex.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 12:50:16 AM
Subject: Re: how enable checkbox when scroll to bottom of Spark TextArea?

Hi,

Here is a small implemntation :
There is a little problem : the event is distributed "before" the scroll,
so, you can add a blank line to your texarea, and check if the scroll
percentage is greater than 99% ;)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:WindowedApplication xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx"
creationComplete="init(event)" height="768" width="1024">
<fx:Script>
<![CDATA[
import mx.events.FlexEvent;
import mx.events.PropertyChangeEvent;

protected function handle(event:PropertyChangeEvent):void
{
_chx.selected = (_sc.scroller.verticalScrollBar.value ==
_sc.scroller.verticalScrollBar.maximum);
}
protected function init(event:FlexEvent):void
{
for (var i:Number=1; i<20 ;i++)
{
_sc.text += 'Alea Jacta Est\n';
}
_sc.scroller.viewport.addEventListener(PropertyChangeEvent.PROPERTY_CHANGE,
handle);
}
]]>
</fx:Script>
<s:VGroup>
<s:TextArea id="_sc" />
<s:CheckBox id="_chx" selected="false" />
</s:VGroup>

</s:WindowedApplication>