flex-users mailing list archives

From Kessler CTR Mark J <mark.kessler....@usmc.mil>
Subject RE: Evenly distribute column width in Spark Datagrid
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 13:50:01 GMT
Oh well then change my idea to this... change all your width statements to minWidth for each
column.

<s:GridColumn dataField="field1" headerText="My field 1" minWidth="50" />
<s:GridColumn dataField="field2" headerText="My field 2" minWidth="70" />

-Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Shervin Asgari [mailto:shervin.asgari@webstep.no]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 8:37 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Evenly distribute column width in Spark Datagrid

You are not late at all.
I still haven't figured this one out.

I tried your suggestion. Very interesting approach. It sort of worked. Now
if only the other columns would increase in width and "Evenly distribute
the space the last column takes", then this would certainly be an
alternative.
Thank you for the idea!

Here is a screenshot of how it works
http://imgur.com/bXDrCNr