flex-users mailing list archives

From Mihai Chira <mihai.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Binding in ActionScript
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2015 23:07:30 GMT
>From my (untested!*) memory, the Binding Utils.bindProperty line you wrote
translates into "when grid's dataProvider changes, put its value into
_model.currentView". So maybe changing the order of those properties to (
_model, "currentView", grid, "dataProvider") will achieve what you're
looking for.

*I'm not near a computer where I can test this. Sorry if I remember it
wrongly.