flex-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Velasco <carlos.velasco.bla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Thinking about improving the FLEX product.
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 08:56:03 GMT
The idea is getting companies still interested on making money from
development of flex products involved in committing a regular fee to get 4
parallel software development teams working on the FLEX ecosystem to give
them back tools and support that guarantee the evolution.

In the end, it is investing on having better tools and better base support
that by the time could make their own clients feel more secure when buying
FLEX based solutions.

Of course it is needed a foundation infrastructure or so in order to get
the things working. It could also be created as a club of FLEX supporters
companies too, but making it a foundation lets the improvements for
everyone using the techonlogy, which I think is the core idea.