flex-users mailing list archives

From Robert N <sushihango...@outlook.com>
Subject Warning: A mapping for 'org.apache.flex.collections.ArrayList' to the remote class alias 'flex.messaging.io.ArrayList'
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2015 04:53:39 GMT
SDK: ApacheFlex-4.14.0-Air16

Any information on why am I receiving the following RemoteClass warning regarding ArrayList?
I am using remote aliases but those are on custom classes and am not trying to override anything
related to ArrayList (mx or flex package related?).

Warning: A mapping for 'org.apache.flex.collections.ArrayList' to the remote class alias 'flex.messaging.io.ArrayList'
was found while processing class 'mx.collections.ArrayList'. Flex now generates code to check
if an alias has already been registered. When deserializing remote data an alias can only
map to a single class.

Is this just an 'issue' within the SDK?

TIA, R