flex-users mailing list archives

From "kevin.godell" <kevin.god...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Skin calloutButton callout using css
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2015 00:43:20 GMT
I have some calloutbuttons that have their callout defined in the
calloutcontent like this:

<s:CalloutButton>
    <s:calloutLayout>
        <s:VerticalLayout/>
    </s:calloutLayout>
    <s:calloutContent>
        <s:Button label="button 1"/>
        <s:Button label="button 2"/>
    </s:calloutContent>
</s:CalloutButton>

In my css file, I style all of the callouts like this:

s|Callout {
    skinClass : ClassReference("skins.BoxyCalloutSkin");
    backgroundColor : #FAFAFA;
    backgroundAlpha : 1.0;
    contentBackgroundColor : #FAFAFA;
    contentBackgroundAlpha : 1.0;
}

If you create your callout separately instead of using calloutContent, you
probably could give it an id or stylename and reference it in the css like
s|Callout#myId or s|Callout.myClass, although I never actually tried to
style only 1 callout differently than the rest.

-----
.