flex-users mailing list archives

From "David Harrburger" ...@bluetools.fr>
Subject Re: AIR16 iOS packaging
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 10:05:41 GMT
Hi all

Same problem here and confirm useLegacyAOT doesn't change anything... Sorry
no idea

I also note on iPhone 6 I have 2 black stripes on the top and the bottom of
the app
Anyone else has this problem ?

Thanks a lot !
david

-----Message d'origine-----
From: Lee Burrows
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 6:27 PM
To: Apache Flex User Mailing List
Subject: AIR16 iOS packaging

Hi All,

Anybody else noticed that iOS packaging has slowed down in AIR16? For my
project, AIR15 takes 4mins but AIR16 takes 8mins.

Wondering if it is a consequence of Apples' 64-bit publishing
requirements increasing the compile times, or something i'm doing wrong?
As far as i know, AIR16 doesnt include the legacy compiler (ie no need
to set useLegacyAOT=no) so it should be in 'fast mode' by default.

Any ideas?

--
Lee Burrows
Developer