flex-users mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject [4.14 - LAST CALL] getting ready for the RC
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 09:05:15 GMT
Hi,

As the subject suggests, we're on the verge of cutting the Apache Flex
SDK 4.14 Release Candidate. And we need your help!

We're currently working on issues in three areas:

1) checking the licensing information
2) fixing some regressions in the mobile component skins
3) making sure the new FlatSpark skins work properly on all installs

I'm sending this message to three lists, because we need all hands on deck:

@private: PMC members, please verify the nightly builds are correctly
packaged and that the licensing issues have been properly addressed

@users: please use the Installer to install the RC build (right click,
choose 'Show Dev Builds') and use it to compile your existing projects

@dev: see the above two tasks, and maybe look at helping out to fix
the open issues

If all goes well, we're looking at putting the RC up for vote by the
end of the week...

Thanks, everyone!

EdB

--