flex-users mailing list archives

From Panciz <dav.pole...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Flex SDK Mavenizer: build the converter
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 09:34:12 GMT
I'm trying to comple the Apache Flex SDK mavenizer tool, I need this tool to
convert the Apache Flex Sdks in package suitable for the Maven repository .
I downloaded the git repository from

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-utilities.git

I followed the instruction in the README.txt that are similar to the
Building the Mavenizer
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Apache+Flex+SDK+Mavenizer>
: I clone the repository, I entered in the mavenizer directory and I lunched
mvn package. The maven script ran without errors but I couldn't find any jar
in the man target directory. Each module were correctly built but not the
main jar. So I coulnd't execute the converter

java -jar [path-to-the-maveinzer-jar]/mavenizer.jar "[sdkhome]"
"[fdktarget]"
Could someone help me? Has anyone run into the same problem?