flex-users mailing list archives

From 4xy <workingfe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AIR16 iOS packaging
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2015 17:50:37 GMT
I have a project that consists of many swfs containing resources and a bit of
AS code. I pack them using adt to make it possible to load them later.

After I moved to air16 (from air15) I encountered a runtime error:
[Fault] exception, information=ReferenceError: Error #1074: Illegal write to
read-only property AGENT_CLASS on class
game.agents.presentation.lines.AgentLinesSimplePresentation.

Where AGENT_CLASS is the static constant defined like that.

public class AgentLinesSimplePresentation extends AgentPresentationBase
{
	static public const AGENT_CLASS: Class = AgentLinesSimplePresentation;
}

useLegacyAOT=no/yes doesn't matter.

What is this and how to avoid?