flex-users mailing list archives

From chrismatheson <ch...@matheson.it>
Subject embeded css in SDK
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 20:15:31 GMT
Hi, i recently upgraded to IDEA 14 for my editor in place of flashbuilder.

My application now spits out the following error.

[Fault] exception, information=ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable
_class_embed_css_Assets_swf_1233462981_mx_skins_cursor_DragMove_332498933 is
not defined.

I've done some googling and the most i can determine is that its a problem
with an embedded asset. Except i do not have any embeded assets? and the
path "mx_skins_cursor_DragMove" makes me think its within the SDK itself?

is this likely with SDK version 4.6 ?

Cheers

Chris