flex-users mailing list archives

From DavidM <dmos...@gmail.com>
Subject upgrading old application - expressInstall.swf vs playerProductInstall.swf
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 18:25:36 GMT
Hi, I've been upgrading an old (2011) flex app and, as an experiment, decided
to generate a new application with Flash Builder 4.7 and compare with that
generated in 2011 using Flash Builder 4.5.

This is what I discovered:

identical:
 index.template.html

completely different:
 swfobject.js

additionally the file: playerProductInstall.swf
is replaced by: expresinstall.swf

So, my question is this: is it recommended to replace the files:
swfobject.js and playerProductInstall.swf

with the newer swfobject.js and the expresinstall.swf

Thanks

David