flex-users mailing list archives

From Kessler CTR Mark J <mark.kessler....@usmc.mil>
Subject RE: Strategy to Externalise FXG Components
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 17:49:21 GMT
Modules build similar to an application.  So I'm guessing it would work fine to try that in
IDEA.  But I'm sure they have a readymade way of doing it in there somewhere too.

-Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Tintin [mailto:1955.mille.miglia@googlemail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2014 8:10 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: RE: Strategy to Externalise FXG Components

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

So now I am trying to create my first Module in IntelliJ IDEA 13 and it's
not obvious how to go about it! I want to create a Module which contains
several FXG files. I want to compile this into a small, independent Module
which my main application can load when ready and display all of the FXG
files within the Module.

Can I simply create a new Project (Web Application) and replace the MXML tag
'Application' with 'Module', reference the FXG Files and compile?

Thanks