flex-users mailing list archives

From Angelo Anolin <angelo.ano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: call two httpservices from onchange event
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2014 23:34:07 GMT
You should be able to call both services on the onchange event.

They would both fire up, unless you need one of the values derived from one
service prior to making the other call.

The error you mentioned means that the method you are calling cannot be
found.

You can even try to call the service which you mentioned is working twice
on the onchange event just to test it out (passing different values) and
debugging the service call.