flex-users mailing list archives

From Angelo Lazzari <angelo.lazz...@redtulp.com>
Subject Re: Users of Apache Flex
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2014 16:04:52 GMT
Hi,
1) we developed and currently maintaining a mobile app (iphone, Android) +
web app, used to create on site & real-time commercial quotation based on
our client products. The same app is available as web app too.

2) We developed and currently maintaining a mobile app (iphone, Android) &
Web App that displays data arriving from hardware spread all over our
country.

3) A web app to help building administrator community to organize their
work and to improve the communication with their clients.

4) A new enterprise app/Web app is in study.

Every project has a Java backend.

You should check the Flex Apache showcase too:
http://flex.apache.org/community-showcase.html.

Thanks
Angelo