flex-users mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone is using MSBuild
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2014 17:37:24 GMT
Mark,

Looks like you might be the only one doing this :-)

For what its worth, I found an Ant task for MSBuild here:
http://stefan.samaflost.de/repos/anttask/doc.xhtml

You should be able to write your ant script (there are lots of examples if
you google for this) and then invoke it from MSBuild.

If that does not work, you will have to figure out how to invoke mxmlc (for
main app) and compc (for swc library projects) from MSBuild directly.

Thanks,
Om