flex-users mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best way to define global properties in flex mobile for defining sizes of gaps, ...
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 19:42:59 GMT
Best would be define it in your css file.  And in your classes, you can do
a getStyle("propertyName") to get the values.  Take a look at [1] for an
example of usage.
In the CSS file, you can specify different values based on the DPI.  This
will automatically get resolved by the framework during runtime.

Thanks,
Om

[1]
https://github.com/apache/flex-sdk/blob/develop/frameworks/projects/mobiletheme/defaults.css