flex-users mailing list archives

From vijendra sainy <viju18...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does any one have experience of working on Anychart?
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 03:17:43 GMT
Hey Tom,

Thanks for reply. In my case I need to update the date 3 times in a second.
In that case the performance simply drops. I am using
AnyStockChart.appendData(csv) and AnyStockChart.commitDataChanges(); to
update the data.

Your suggestion is valuable, Please share your thoughts.

--
Regards,
*Vijendra Sainy*

*http://www.riamagic.blogspot.com/* <http://www.managementvj.blogspot.com/>