flex-users mailing list archives

From Simon Gladman <sglad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Users of Apache Flex
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 05:34:27 GMT
I'm developing in Flex for a major investment bank for a foreign exchange trading application
used internally and by our clients. Flex allows us to deploy to both desktop and web and not
worry about browser fragmentation issues.

Simon

Sent from my iPad

> On 14 Dec 2014, at 20:50, Mihai Chira <mihai.chira@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We use it for TrafficLIVE[1], an office-management application
> (calendars, tasks, jobs, quotes, invoices, CRM, etc.)
>
> [1] http://trafficlive.com/features/agency-management-software-summary/
>
>> On 14 December 2014 at 19:16, Petr Nemecek <pnem@cmail.cz> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> we use is for transport optimization software (vehicle routing problem) with Java
backend.

>> Petr

because is very important for my work  to determinate the future of the tool (Apache Flex),
This work is part of my master degree.

>> Thanks.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Saludos Cordiales
>>

>> Ing. Michael Astudillo
>>

>> NOTA SOBRE CONFIDENCIALIDAD:
>>

>> La información contenida en este e-mail es confidencial y sólo puede ser utilizada
por la persona natural o jurídica, a la cual está dirigido. En el evento, que el receptor
no sea la persona autorizada cualquier retención, difusión, distribución o copia de éste
mensaje está prohibida y será sancionada por la ley".

>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
>> The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for
the use of the address(es) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this electronic
transmission, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this transmission
is strictly prohibited and will be sanctioned by law".