flex-users mailing list archives

From Tom Chiverton ...@extravision.com>
Subject Re: Open a new Browser tab from Tab navigator Content
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 16:28:48 GMT
Sorry you feel that way, but as you say I did think that - your message
carried no indication of what you had already tried, and I've no idea on
your level of experience with Flex.

If you are unable to get even a a simple event like childAdded to pause
in the debugger, please clarify exactly what you have tried, with full
(not working) example code so that we can help.
We'll also need details about what Flash version, web browser or AIR
runtime you are using, as well as how exactly you are trying to debug
(Flash Builder ? Command line ?)

With out a full set of details, you are not going to get a very useful
response, and we'll both waste time asking questions back and forth
trying to see if you are using the wrong event, or there is something
with up with how you are debugging.

Tom