flex-users mailing list archives

From Tom Chiverton ...@extravision.com>
Subject Re: How to get the content of the html while the flex iframe is loaded with html file?
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 10:26:48 GMT
On 08/12/14 09:57, sanloflex wrote:
>    How to determine when the iframe is loaded with the new html content?
> Right now, I'm using *frameLoad* event and in the handler function, I'm
> having an idea to analyze the content of the loaded html by using the iframe
> object's *content* property.
Depending on the URL of the IFrame, you may not be able to read the
contents or even the URL because of the browser's cross domain security
model.

What exactly are you trying to achieve ? If you are loading your own
HTML content from a server, you may be able to signal these clicks back
through a different method, for instance.

Tom