flex-users mailing list archives

From Tom Chiverton ...@extravision.com>
Subject Re: Does any one have experience of working on Anychart?
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 09:17:19 GMT
On 06/12/14 03:53, vijendra sainy wrote:
> I am trying anystock and facing issue with performance.

I've used AnyChart in a Flex application, but not AnyStock.

We found the key was to avoid redrawing the chart as much as possible -
this is common to Flex applications, where you can end up making two
data binding updates (one to null, and then one to real data) if there
is any asynchronous actons involved, like a call to  remote server.

To this end, we have a custom wrapper around AnyChart that abstracts
creating the XML input, and knows to bail out early and not update the
chart's current XML unless there's a good chance it's got 'real' data.

Your mileage may vary,
Tom