flex-users mailing list archives

From Scott Matheson <smathe...@intralinks.com>
Subject Resource Bundles
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 08:56:49 GMT
Hi
    My app works in schools for  8  plus

My challenge is the users may crash the browser or the schools internet is slow poor etc so
I think I may be losing  results

   I was thinking of using resource bubble to store results of test as a backup until I am
sure these results have be stored

I believe bundles are held as part of the flash cache between sessions and reboots of the
PC is this correct ?

However school technicians live in a word of 13 year old hackers, so the schools will lock
down everything it can

Can the school proven the use of resources bundles

Are there any negotiates to resources bundles

Sent from my iPhone

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.