flex-users mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blurry AIR App on Retina
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 18:25:15 GMT
I just tried on 4.10 with the same result.

Here’s a zip of a really simple project with two AIR files. One with standard, and the other
with high. The difference on Retina displays is very obvious. Even the window chrome is blurry
using the standard setting.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/emj93lumi6s06m7/BlurryTest.zip?dl=0