flex-users mailing list archives

From Tintin <1955.mille.mig...@googlemail.com>
Subject RE: Strategy to Externalise FXG Components
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 13:09:45 GMT
Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

So now I am trying to create my first Module in IntelliJ IDEA 13 and it's
not obvious how to go about it! I want to create a Module which contains
several FXG files. I want to compile this into a small, independent Module
which my main application can load when ready and display all of the FXG
files within the Module.

Can I simply create a new Project (Web Application) and replace the MXML tag
'Application' with 'Module', reference the FXG Files and compile?

Thanks