flex-users mailing list archives

From DanielMcQ <dan...@mcquilleninteractive.com>
Subject Re: How to approach multiple 3D renderings using Stage3D
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 09:36:17 GMT
Thanks for your response, Simonas. I'll probably try what you suggested. In
my ignorance I tried four instances of Stage3D, which didn't go over well.
I'm assuming if I use one instance with four cameras, there's a way to hide
the other shapes, or perhaps just position them far enough apart there's no
chance of overlap.

I iwsh there was still a simple 3D library that targets the displayList. It
was so easy to use that approach in the context of a large, data-intensive
UI.

Thanks again, Simonas!