flex-users mailing list archives

From shaack <sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex Client-Server Messaging Howto, BlazeDS, GraniteDS, Websockets
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 13:08:47 GMT
OK, there will be a release of BlazeDS in the future. But my question is more
like what is the best way of doing client-server messaging with Flex?

The only sense to use libraries like Blaze or Granite would be, if there
would be no standard messaging support in Flex. Standard, for me means to
use Spring 4 Websockets, STOMP and JSON or AMF. Or, is BlazeDS THE standard
of messaging or GraniteDS? I used socket.io with javascript and it worked,
was easy to use. What is the socket.io of Flex?