flex-users mailing list archives

From PeterBridger <pet...@sparkol.com>
Subject Re: AW: Creating a Jenkins/Maven POM for an existing Flash Develop project
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 16:23:04 GMT
Thanks both for your input. Unfortunately I feel like I'm spinning my wheels,
unsure of what steps to follow and where to go next.

I've deleted the repositories I uploaded to Github, as wasn't aware of this
being a problem when I did so.

It feels like alchemy attempting to get the right versions of all the
particular dependencies and referencing or creating my own repositories.

Is there a particular guide I can follow online, that shows how to get an
AIR application running on Jenkins using Maven? I keep finding out of date
information or just snippets.

Does it make more sense to wait until further work is done on version 7 of
Flexmojos, as it sounds like a lot of good work is going into making that
easier to work with.

All the best
Peter