flex-users mailing list archives

From sanloflex <sanhappy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get the content of the html while the flex iframe is loaded with html file?
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 13:02:05 GMT
Hey Tom,
            I'm loading the html from the server of same domain. No issues
in that. But, I'm not getting the loaded html content from the iFrame's
content property. It gives null though the iframe is loaded with the html
file. Using the loaded html content, I have to change the flex page title.

      Am I trying to access the content so early before the iframe is
completely loaded? I assume the *frameLoad* event is triggered only after
the html is completely loaded in it. Do I need to have any setTimeout for
accessing the html content in the iFrame?