flex-users mailing list archives

From Sascha Ahrend <sahr...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: SVG/SWF to FXG Converter (Win, Mac, Eclipse)
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 16:02:44 GMT
I guess this would be in deed pretty helpful. So thank you, Harbs!

My private email is mail@ahrend.tel <mailto:mail@ahrend.tel>

I already did a little testing in Inkscape, no joy.
It also seems as if there’s a lot of embedded bitmaps in the file, so I can’t promise
there will ever be a way to convert it properly.
I will nevertheless look to add an inclusion of linked external images, what also can be specified
in AI’s SVG export options.

The most important for now is to see, what causes the conversion process to hang at all, I
guess it can’t only be the huge file size (inkscape svg is 9.8 MB) since breaking the file
apart didn’t work out either.

Thanks again,

Sascha