flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Datagrid - Rectangle bounds problem
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2014 20:23:01 GMT

On 11/24/14, 1:53 AM, "Tonic" <anthony.manach@hotmail.fr> wrote:

>Hi everybody,
>
>I have a problem with datagrid, when I fill with a big dataprovider, the
>bounds of datagrid is bigger than that is display. So the elements display
>on bottom of datagrid and smallest depth are unreachable.
>
>It's a bug ?

Yes, it is a bug.  Great find!  It appears that when the DataGrid’s Grid
added internal GridViews to handle locked rows and columns it threw off
the background drawing logic.  The Grid in 4.9 and later is drawing the
background without regard to the fact that the layout is virtual.

I have a fix locally that I’ll run through some tests and check in.  If
you can file a JIRA issue at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX
then you’ll get the credit for reporting it.

Thanks,
-Alex