flex-users mailing list archives

From Deepak MS <megharajdee...@gmail.com>
Subject Flex web and mobile project
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2014 09:27:50 GMT
Hey Guys,
There is a new project coming in and the main need is to maintain same code
base for both web and an ipad app. It's basically a dashoard with 4 to 5
views(Bar charts\line charts\datagrids\dropdowns\skinning).

Obviously I need to create a web project and a mobile project in flex. I'm
planning to use TabNavigator in web and TabbedViewNavigator in mobile. But
the views that I would use in both the projects needs to be common. So that
maintainance would be easier.

Are there any best practices? How do I go about it? Kindly suggest. Will
library help?

I have worked on separate web and mobile projects before. But this is the
first time with single code base ;)

Appreciate your help.

Cheers!