flex-users mailing list archives

From H├ęctor A <neverbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlashDevelop for multiple projects
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 18:43:57 GMT
What do you mean by multiple projects? A workspace similar to FB, or having
a Project referencing other soure paths?

For the first, FD doesn't support a workflow similar to that. What you can
do is enabling multi-instance mode when installing FD and open several
instances of FD with each Project, personally I like that more than FB
workspaces, but I agree it has its advantages in some scenarios. Anyway,
something similar is coming for FD 5.

For the second, you can add source paths and library references in the
Project properties.