flex-users mailing list archives

From Guckelsberger, Günter <guckelsber...@mapletec.de>
Subject Export release build iOS on Yosemite issue with flash builder
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 13:22:25 GMT
after upgrading my mac to Yosemite I get an error, when I try to export
release build for iOS:

Error occurred while packaging the application:

Nov  4 14:19:14 macbookair.fritz.box java[1639] <Error>: The function
‘CGContextErase’ is obsolete and will be removed in an upcoming update.
Unfortunately, this application, or a library it uses, is using this
obsolete function, and is thereby contributing to an overall degradation of
system performance.

any ideas?

Guenter