flex-users mailing list archives

From mark goldin <markzolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Background color in custom renderer
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 18:09:42 GMT
I am getting results I cannot comprehend.
this.getTextField().setStyle("backgroundColor", "Red");
if (this.getTextField().backgroundColor != null)
trace(this.getTextField().backgroundColor);

This code will trace out a number 16777215 btu no color in cells.

But:
this.getTextField().backgroundColor = "Red";
if (this.getTextField().backgroundColor != null)
trace(this.getTextField().backgroundColor);

will output 0.

BTW, I am using this renderer for ADG column.

Thanks