flex-users mailing list archives

From Chris Martin <windo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: State of Flex?
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 17:26:11 GMT
For #1, our flagship product uses Flex for it's main user interface. We
also do a fair bit of dashboard development which also runs as a swf. We
have not run into the issue of Flash Player being disabled so far for
security reasons.  Or at least by the time it gets to me, it's just
understood as the requirement. If anything, we've had more HTML5 browser
compatibility issues including where users use a browser that does not
support HTML5. We just simply try to keep our customer base running at
least above 10.1.

Chris