flex-users mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVG background image in mobile application
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 21:24:06 GMT
The SVG seems pretty complicated for the Flex compiler to handle.  So, I
converted the SVG to FXG using Sascha's tool [1]
Then, I was simply able to import the class in the skin and instantiate
it.  I have sent you a pull request [2]  See if this works.

Thanks,
Om

P.S. I think the converter did a great job.  Nice job, Sascha!

[1] http://www.realcreation.com/S2F_Converter/
[2] https://github.com/solomax/BgImageQuickStart/pull/1