flex-users mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flv playing issue within Flex SDK 4.13 (spark.components.VideoDisplay)
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 19:32:16 GMT
We have discussed a similar issue in the past here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33926

As mentioned in the ticket, you can probably do something like this:

use namespace mx_internal;

	public class PatchedVideoDisplay extends VideoDisplay
	{
		public function get videoSurfaceObject():VideoSurface
		{
			return videoPlayer.displayObject as VideoSurface;
		}
	}