flex-users mailing list archives

From Sascha Ahrend <sahr...@icloud.com>
Subject SVG/SWF to FXG Converter (Win, Mac, Eclipse)
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 18:20:21 GMT
Hi Everyone,

i updated S2F Converter, an open-source conversion tool for SVG or SWF to FXG conversion:

http://www.realcreation.com/S2F_Converter/ <http://www.realcreation.com/S2F_Converter/>

It is now available for Windows and Mac.
(Limitations on Win: Linear gradient rotation only along x/y-axis. No self-closing fxg tags.)

In addition, you can launch it through the command line now. I added some sample plugins for
Eclipse-based IDEs.

See also this tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHlGfCi7pvw <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHlGfCi7pvw>

In addition there is some SVG improvements like better AI compatibility, gradient fixes, polygon
and polyline support.

On the SWF side, now multiple layers, frames, graphics (partially), movie clip (partially)
are supported.

If you still find it useful, I think this may be a good point for a donation.

I hope you like it.

Best Regards,

Sascha