flex-users mailing list archives

From Scott Matheson <smathe...@intralinks.com>
Subject Re: Flex IDE written in Flex?
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 16:31:29 GMT
Also can community based product starting from Zero every catchup with good quality commercially
built products

There are so many other area that IMHO would add more value to the flex world than a IDE,
flexJS alivePDF etc

Sent from my iPhone

> On 21 Nov 2014, at 16:28, Justin Ransom Dallas <justindallas@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Are you asking about the idea, or are you saying you know of one in the
> works.  My biggest concern is that when you move away from the major IDE
> platforms (Eclipse,Intellij), you lose their eco-systems, especially their
> plugin offerings.
>

>> On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 9:23 AM, Paul Hardiman <paul@hardiman.com> wrote:
>>
>> Does Flex/Air have enough mojo for an IDE written in Flex that would be on
>> par with Eclipse?
>>
>> Ciao,
>> Paul Hardiman
>

> --
> Justin Dallas
> Phone:814-880-5637

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.